Welcome to Hahele in Ho’opil. On this page you will find all relevant information pertaining to this property.
MOVE-IN ELEVATOR RESERVATION:
Residents must use the Elevator to move in and reservations are required. Reservations should be made as soon as possible to ensure time availability. Elevator use for moving in is based on 3 1/2-hour periods as follows:
- 8:00 am to 11:30 am, Monday through Sunday
- 11:30 am to 3:00 pm, Monday through Sunday
- 3:00 pm to 6:30 pm, Monday through Sunday
Moves must be completed by the end of the reservation period. Please work with your movers
to be sure they understand. Failure to manage this could result in your move being interrupted.
- Deposit for Damages. For move-ins, a deposit of $100.00 (check should be made to Nahele at Ho’opili) is required to reserve the Elevator. The deposit is intended to help address any damage to common areas associated with the move. The deposit check will be returned if not needed.
ON-SITE CONTACT INFORMATION:
- Site Manager, Inga Randall.
- 808-741-3516, VantageSiteManagement@gmail.com
- Working Hours: 7:30 am-4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Reservation for elevator move-in must be scheduled directly with Site Manager, Inga Randall.
- Reservation should be made as soon as possible to ensure your desired times are available.
- The deposit fees must be received prior to reservation confirmation.
- DO NOT make arrangements with your moving company until your Elevator reservation is confirmed.
- If for some reason you need to change your reservation or your moving company has run into difficulty keeping to the schedule, contact the Site Manager immediately to make alternative arrangements.
- All boxes must be broken down completely flat and placed into the recycle dumpster(s) in the trash room located on the ground floor of each building.
- Please DO NOT attempt to stuff boxes down the trash chutes!
- ALL Rubbish must be bagged before depositing into the trash chute or trash bins.
- No loose rubbish should be placed in the trash chute or bins.
- DO NOT LEAVE BOXES IN THE TRASH ROOM! FLATTEN THEM OUT.
- Do not leave bulky items in the trash rooms or in the common areas. Go to https://www.honolulu.gov/opala for additional details about bulky pick-up.
- Guest Parking is for Guests only.
- There is no “overnight” parking at NAHELE. All Guest Stalls must be vacated between 2am & 5am.
- Resident’s vehicles parked in Guest Parking Stalls may be towed at any time without further notice.
- Parking is in marked stalls only. There is no parking along the curb or any other unmarked areas.
- Tow Jams will be randomly patrolling NAHELE and violators of the parking policy will be towed without additional notice.
- For the Interior of your unit, Warranty Claims should be directed to D.R. Horton, either
on-line at https://www.drhorton.com/warranty or follow the instructions provided during your property walk.
- If you will require access to the electrical room for Cable or Internet installation, this
needs to be scheduled in advance with the Site Manager during normal business hours.
After normal hours will be at the expense of the owner
PROPERTY MANAGER CONTACT:
(Management Executive) Justyna Fic – 808-593-6385 firstname.lastname@example.org
(Administrative Assistant) Lana Hernaez – 808-593-6347 email@example.com
SITE MANAGER: Inga Randall – 808-741-3516
Vantage Site Management firstname.lastname@example.org
Certain HCA Documents: Uploaded to HCA’s website https://hoopilihoa.com/docs/
HMC Design Review: For ALL Design Questions, Owners should use the Design Review Department Email address: email@example.com and may call 808-593-6343 as the central Design Review contact number.
Talea Castillo (Support Assistant) will contact the appropriate Design Specialist and forward the email to them. Talea’s contact info is 808-593-6360 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Design Review forms may be submitted by mail or dropped off in person (including a check for the appropriate Design Review Application Fee) to the address on this letter head.
Design Review Application Fees for Multi-Family Homes will always be made payable to the Association (in this case, Nahele at Ho`opili).
HMC Covenants Compliance Person:
Covenants Specialist – Christopher Dabis – email@example.com
Hawaiiana’s Main Switchboard: 808-593-9100, Fax 808-593-6333
Hawaiiana’s Emergency After-Hours: 808-593-6800